Dr. Safety for Android – free antivirus from Trend Micro that provides excellent detection of mobile threats according to tests by independent labs AV-TEST, PCSL and AV-Comparatives, and also offers comprehensive protection of your smartphone or tablet.
The application allows you to protect personal data, find lost / stolen phone, increase your privacy in Facebook. In real-time blocks malicious apps that steal user data, fake banking apps and other mobile threats for Android.
New in Trend Micro Dr. Safety 2 for Android
– New interface and features provide even more gorgeous interaction.
– A new feature in Privacy Advisor Settings for Facebook.
– Blocking of malicious applications before the installation.
– Name of the user Facebook will soon get a Dr. Level on all devices and apps.
– Panel “My notifications” displays news and recommendations just for you.
Main features Dr. Safety for Android
Trend Micro Dr. Safety for Android free offers all the basic functions needed for complex protection of mobile devices: antivirus, protection against fraud and identity theft, web protection against phishing and malicious websites, filter unwanted calls and SMS messages, as well as protection against loss of the device.
• Virus scanner: scans all apps and user files and ensures that they are not malicious.
• Privacy scanner: using the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network identifies which apps collect and steal personal user data.
• Internet safety and parental control: blocks malicious websites including phishing websites and fake Bank websites. Allows you to manually specify a list of sites to block access.
• Protection from loss: the ability to find the device if it is lost.
• Block calls and SMS: the ability to block unwanted contacts using white and black lists of telephone numbers.
• SNS Privacy Advisor: reinforces the privacy settings of your account in Facebook.
• Dr. Safety Level: virtual gifts and special promotions only for Dr. Safety.
• My notifications: displays application information, personalized news recommendation for you.
Trend Micro Dr. Safety includes additional utility Heartbleed Detector, which scans your Android device for vulnerabilities OpenSSL Heartbleed.
The utility checks the system and applications that are likely to have a vulnerability or to gain access to vulnerable cloud services. In case problems are detected, you will be notified about it and you will be able to uninstall the affected application.
New in version 2.0.1016
– Added new function “Accelerator application (App Booster)
– Improved cloud-based antivirus scanning
– Fixed problem of displaying large font size
– Improved downloading of games and applications