Antivirus for android
avast! Mobile Security protects your personal information with automatic virus check and alert malicious URL links that blocks the actions of hackers using the built-in firewall. The Anti-theft supports remote commands via SMS and allows you to clear the history on your device, lock the phone, to activate the siren, to track the location using GPS, perform audio monitoring, and other useful actions.
Closely integrated into avast! Mobile Security protection against theft of the phone and personal data, avast! Anti-Theft is one of the most effective on the market. Formerly known as Theft Aware, the component has been recommended by leading industry experts: T-Mobile, N-TV, AndroidPIT and Android Police.
avast! Free Mobile Security is free and provides a number of features that are not available in leading products. Privacy report, the filter SMS messages and calls, the application Manager and remote control phone protection help free antivirus avast! for Android to take a leading position in the complex protection and full control over your Android device.
New in version 3.0.7650
– Was fixed crash widget for some Sony Ericsson devices.
– Added new payment methods in some countries.
– Some other minor fixes
New in version 3.0
• Application lockdown: securing applications with passwords (Premium)
• Detector advertising in security Adviser: Scanning programs are the most common advertising networks that gives insight on what information may be collected by the application (Premium)
• Some interface improvements: a new simple control panel
• New features of avast! Anti-Theft
– Advanced web features
– Image capture (Premium)
– Audio recording (Premium)
– Collection of contacts, call log and SMS messages (Premium)
– Send SMS messages through your phone (Premium)
– Geozone: automatically detects and takes appropriate actions if a device leaves the specified area (for example, when You sit at the bar) (Premium)
• New opportunities for backup (avast! Mobile Backup)
Key features of avast! Mobile Security for Android
• Anti-virus scanner. Anti-virus performs on-demand scan of installed applications and content of the SD card, and also scans in real time during the first run of the application. Includes functions for scheduled scanning, updating of virus databases, deleting applications, delete files, and send reports to the laboratory about Avast false positive detections.
• Security Advisor – statement of privacy. avast! Free Mobile Security scans the system and shows access rights installed on Android-device applications, identifying potential privacy risks. Thus you will have an idea of what information gets an application.
• Filtering calls and SMS. Filters calls and text messages from your contacts list using a set of parameters for filtering: days of the week, start time and end time. Blocked calls are diverted to voice mail, and locked messages are stored in that log. avast! Free Mobile Security for Android allows you to block outgoing calls.
• Application management. Like the Windows task Manager shows a list of running applications and their size (MB), CPU load, memory in use and the number of threads and services – with the ability to stop and delete processes.
• Web security. Runs on the cloud avast! WebRep. Web protection avast! for Android checks every URL that you upload, warning , if it is malicious. New SiteCorrect detects the most common mistakes when typing URLS and allows you to redirect you to the web site you intended to visit.
• Firewall (requires root access). Firewall to protect against hackers and network threats for mobile phone. Disables the application access to the Internet when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi, 3G or roaming.
• Protection from USSD-attacks. Protects against the possibility of using a USSD vulnerability, without the need to install additional tools.
• Anti-theft avast! Anti-Theft.
• Backup of avast! Mobile Backup.
Key features of avast! Anti-Theft
• Masking application
After downloading Avast! Anti-Theft, the user during installation, you may choose a different name for the application, so no one was able to detect and remove it.
• Invisible mode
When the Anti-Theft, the application icon is hidden in the tray application, working without a sound and any traces – program remains “invisible”, which makes it difficult to detect and remove.
Anti-Theft protects itself from removal, protecting components of different methods of self-defense. Android smartphone with root access can withstand a hard reset and even disable the USB port of your phone.
• Save battery power
Anti-Theft starts and begins to operate when required to perform tasks. This allows you to save the battery of the smartphone, and makes it very difficult malicious attempts to turn it off.
• Notifications about the change of SIM card
If your phone is stolen and inserted the other (unauthorized) SIM card, you can lock your phone, turn on the siren, send You a notification (on the remote device) with the new phone number and to determine the geographic location Android device.
• The list of allowed SIM cards
In avast! Mobile Security, you can create a “white list” of approved SIM cards that can be used in the phone, without enable warnings about the theft. You can also easily edit the list of trusted SIM card list and leave inserted a SIM card is only allowed for use.
• Remote control
SMS command or the web portal on the Internet allow you to use the following remote functions for your lost (stolen) Android phone: turn on the sound of the siren, phone lock, display messages on the screen, location, removal of content in the phone memory and SD card, call forwarding SMS and calls, restart the phone, and much more.
Features of avast! Mobile Backup
avast! Mobile Security for Android includes a new component of avast! Mobile backup to back up. Main features:
– Backup contacts, call history, SMS
– Backup images
– Back up audio files (Premium)
– Backup video files (Premium)
– Backup applications(Premium)
– Backup and restore application settings (requires root access) (Premium)